Expert Journals (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates www.expertjournals.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
1. General Aspects
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
2. Information Collection
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. We collect information from you when you fill out a form. This is information you provide as input. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, name (or names of different authors), email address/addresses, postal address, phone number, payment information, institution details, content that you upload on our website, and other account registration and profile information provided by you as input or in email communications. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
3. Information Use
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To notify you about changes, updates and other announcements related to the our website
- To send periodic emails and to deliver personalized messages or other information related to our company and your identified interests.
The email address you provide for submission processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your submission, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. Otherwise, you can reply to an email with ‘Unsubscribe’ and your email address will be removed from our database.
4. Log Data
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
5. Protection of Your Information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information during the submission, publication, and post-publication process.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still contact us via email (including for article submission).
7. Disclosing Information to Outside Parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
8. Third Party Links
Expert Journals has no control over, and assumes no responsibility or liability for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
9. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
To protect personal data and ensure respect of privacy right, we take General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) seriously and have implemented measures to ensure compliance with this regulation.
10. California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
11. Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), our policy is located at .
14. Your Consent
16. Contacting Us
As an academic publisher, we understand the importance of protecting your personal data and ensuring your privacy rights are respected. We treat personal data in line with applicable privacy laws, such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Your privacy is very important to us and we appreciate your trust!
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
This policy was last modified on 21 April, 2023.
Expert Journals Team
Copyright © 2023 Sprint Investify. All rights reserved. Expert Journals Division is a part of Sprint Investify